[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17660] Re: CP2K Cell Boundary Coordinates

Matt Watkins mattwatkinsuk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 13:49:28 UTC 2022

Well before you run NPT you need to check that you can converge the
electron structure and that there are no large forces present in the system.
As for any MD I'd suggest a typical workflow would be at least a rough
geometry optimization. Then NVT then switch to NPT.
NPT might need rather tight settings to have a well converged stress tensor.
Matt