[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17651] unknown keyword COVALENT_RADIUS in section KIND

angel Guo zhendongguozju at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 08:40:43 UTC 2022

Dear Thomas
         Thank you so much for your kind response. Actually, I want to
create a fake atom, e.g. Cs, with a larger radius than the normal case.
Someone has suggested me to try the Keywords, such as
COVALENT_RADIUS,VDW_RADIUS in the KIND section, to modify the radius of Cs
atoms. But It seems that the lattice parameter of CsPbI3 has changed little
when the aforementioned keywords have been added. Could you give me some
other feasible suggestion? Do I need to completely optimize a new
Pseupopoetential for Cs atom?

Best regards
zhendong

--