[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17602] Temperature in NVT AIMD rised to extermely high

Jessie wang wangchuyan123 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 08:40:25 UTC 2022

Dear All,

I changed thermostat to CSVR/MASSIVE and timecon to 50, after 1 ps, the
temperature goes down gradually. Then I changed the thermostat to NH/GLOBAL
with timeco 1000, but for now the temperature is  too low for the system. I
set the thermostat as 298.15K, and now it 250K.
I wonder what's going on there, and what should I do to correct this.

I'd really appreaciate if anyone provide any comments.

Best,
Jessie