[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17951] Basis sets and potentials for Actinides

Niharendu Choudhury niharc2007 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 13:17:40 UTC 2022

Dear all Diwali greetings from Mumbai, India!
I am using BASIS_MOLOPT_AcPP1 for actinides along with the corresponding
pseudo potential files
as suggested by Prof. Hutter. Along with these we have also applied
dispersion correction using DFT D3 file.
However, some of the elements like Am and others are not included in the
DFT D3 data file.
I m using CP2k 7.x version. Can anybody suggests/guides me on that.

N Choudhury