[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17933] Build CP2K with Intel MPI, MKL and Nvidia GPU acceleration

jerryt...@gmail.com jerrytanoury at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 14:43:48 UTC 2022

Dear Forum,
Has anyone had experience building CP2K with GPU acceleration using Intel
MPI,  MKL and Nvidia GPUs?  I have a version using GNU compilers with Intel
MKL and CUDA for Nvidia GPU acceleration, but I would like to compare this
build to an Intel MPI, MKL build with Nvidia GPU acceleration.  I have been
trying an OpenCL build, but have not had success yet.

Thank you,
Jerry