[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17878] Re: DBCSR error during build

Alfio Lazzaro alfio.lazzaro at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 08:06:03 UTC 2022

Dear Jerry,
Could you confirm how you are downloading CP2K? From the message "fatal:
Not a git repository (or any parent up to mount point /cluster)" I assume
you are not using git. Please, check the instructions at:

https://github.com/cp2k/cp2k#downloading-cp2k-source-code
https://github.com/cp2k/cp2k/blob/master/INSTALL.md

Basically, you can use the versioned tarballs, cp2k-X.Y.tar.bz2 or "git
clone --recursive".

Alfio