[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17843] confirmation of the cp2k installation

Shivam Gupta shivam-gupta at pharmafoods.co.jp
Wed Oct 12 01:41:12 UTC 2022

Hi All,
I have used the latest *install_cp2k_toolchain.sh *downloaded from git-hub
repository
<https://github.com/cp2k/cp2k/blob/master/tools/toolchain/install_cp2k_toolchain.sh>
.
upon completion of this script, I followed the following steps.
1. cp /home/biomedical/cp2k-2022.2/tools/toolchain/install/arch/*
/home/biomedical/cp2k-2022.2/arch/

2. source /home/biomedical/cp2k-2022.2/tools/toolchain/install/setup

but I am able to confirm the installation of the cp2k.
How to do it?

--> query: For the first step, Do I need to create a new directory
*cp2k/arch/ *to copy all the arch files rather copying into already existed
arch folder?

Thanks