[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17833] Wavefunction restart_history not working

Krack Matthias (PSI) matthias.krack at psi.ch
Tue Oct 11 08:18:10 UTC 2022

Hi Tjeerd

Try to add the keyword COMMON_ITERATION_LEVELS and set it to 1, e.g.

   &PRINT
    &RESTART
     BACKUP_COPIES 0
     COMMON_ITERATION_LEVELS 1
     &EACH
      MD 5
     &END EACH
     LOG_PRINT_KEY TRUE
    &END RESTART
    &RESTART_HISTORY off
     &EACH
      MD 5
     &END EACH
     LOG_PRINT_KEY TRUE
    &END RESTART_HISTORY
   &END PRINT

I think you can disable or delete the RESTART_HISTORY section, because that section is for something else.

HTH

Matthias