[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17813] Re: Write eigenvector in CSR format

ma455...@gmail.com ma455173220 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 12:47:21 UTC 2022

Dear cp2k developers,

I'm wondering would it be possible to develop the function that can write
the eigenvector into CSR format as well (same as KS_CSR_WRITE
<https://manual.cp2k.org/trunk/index.html#CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/DFT/PRINT/KS_CSR_WRITE.html>)?
Because I found writing the eigenvector directly into the output file using
COEFFICIENTS
<https://manual.cp2k.org/trunk/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/DFT/PRINT/MO.html#list_COEFFICIENTS> will
make the size of the output file super large and make calculations very
slow because it will write it in every SCF cycle (especially for large
systems).

Regards,
Hongyang

在2022年8月21日星期日 UTC-4 21:52:04<ma455... at gmail.com> 写道: