[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18115] need help in TDDFPT

周子鉴 z1015170117 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 07:02:40 UTC 2022

Dear cp2k users/developers

I want to run TDDFPT unrestricted calculation on periodic system. But I
find RES_ETYPE keyword in manual and it seems like only restricted
calculation is possible. So I wonder if unrestricted calculation is
accessible. Can I carry out the unrestricted one in TDDFPT by using UKS in
DFT section and just not specifying the RES_ETYPE keyword in TDDFPT?

Thanks in advance
Zijian Zhou