[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18049] Thoughts on the instability of HSE06+ADMM

Matt Watkins mattwatkinsuk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 09:37:48 UTC 2022

I will have a look at the HSE error message - indeed, I suspect it just
checks whether a truncated potential is used then complains ...

JGH may have comment on the BASIS_ADMM_UZH sets. They are definitely more
diffuse and probably 'more accurate' but I am not sure if they are
practical for routine condensed phase DFT calculations.

Matt