[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18042] TDDFPT optimization: <full matrix> crash

Jürg Hutter hutter at chem.uzh.ch
Wed Nov 16 14:35:00 UTC 2022

Hi
there seems to be a problem with the gradients and some of the options you use.
It works when you disable SMEARING and ADDED_MOS.
Smearing is not a good idea, as TDDFPT assumes fully occupied orbitals.
Why ADDED_MOS causes problems I don't know.
I will put this on the TODO list (very long).

regards
JH