[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18041] CP2K compatible software for fitting classical MD force field parameters

Paolo Sebastiano Floris pa.floriss at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 12:34:23 UTC 2022

Hello everyone!

I am new to CP2K but this group and the official website have been quite
helpful in getting started.

I need to develop a classical MD force field for a specific organic
molecule and I would like to know what software is corrently available to
perform the fitting procedure needed to generate the force field parameters.

I am especially in need for a software that has the capability to fit
torsional potentials such as harmonic, multi-harmonic or Fourier
potentials. If it has the capability for user-defined torsional potential,
it will be equally fine.

I have come up on some of these softwares but they are either not
compatible with CP2K or they are limited to 3-body potentials. How would
you advise me to proceed?

Thank you,
Paolo Sebastiano Floris