[CP2K-user] [CP2K:18018] dipole moment of optimized water

Rajendra Maharjan ryandramaharjan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 23:56:02 UTC 2022

Greetings,
I did geometric optimization of water molecule to find out its dipole
moment. However, on changing the cell size under 'ABC' and also the water
configuration, I am constantly getting different dipole moment. Does the
dipole moment of optimized water depend on cell size and water
configuration? I think the dipole moment should be the same regardless of
cell size and water configuration after geometry optimization.
Thank You