[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17972] Re: Periodic and non-periodic box

Matt Watkins mattwatkinsuk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 14:39:36 UTC 2022

1) not that I am aware of. You can specify molecules and wrap them together
somehow in VMD I seem to remember.
2) you need to make sure your molecules are connected in the non-periodic
direction. You can use
&TOPOLOGY
      CENTER_COORDINATES
to center the atoms in the cell. If the molecules are connected together
then that should work once the cell is large enough.
Matt