[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17056] Re: Rhombohedral structure optimization (CELL_OPT)

Krack Matthias (PSI) matthias.krack at psi.ch
Fri May 27 08:31:15 UTC 2022

Hi

the interatomic distance check for systems with less than 2000 atoms is a default task only since CP2K version 9.1. For earlier versions, you have to request that check explicitly using this keyword<https://manual.cp2k.org/cp2k-9_1-branch/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/SUBSYS/PRINT/INTERATOMIC_DISTANCES.html#CHECK_INTERATOMIC_DISTANCES>.

Best

Matthias