[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17054] TDDFPT using PBE0 in version 9.1 versus in 4.1

Anna Hehn hehnanna at gmail.com
Fri May 27 07:40:24 UTC 2022

Dear Maria

the choice of GGA exchange functionals for the first-order correction term
of ADMM is restricted. Rerunning your input choosing EXCH_CORRECTION_FUNC
PBEX in the ADMM section however works fine for me.
Recommendations regarding the cutoff radius for exchange are the same as
before; standardly half of the smallest cell vector is a good start.

Best regards

Anna

Am Do., 26. Mai 2022 um 16:01 Uhr schrieb Maria Fumanal <mfumanal at gmail.com