[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17026] Re: QMMM optimization

Marcella Iannuzzi marci.akira at gmail.com
Wed May 25 07:01:29 UTC 2022

Hi,

USE_GEEP_LIB sets the number of Gaussians for the expansion of the
electrostatic potential generated by the MM charges and interacting with
the QM density.
This is for the method E_COUPL GAUSS
In general 6 to 8 Gaussians are far enough.

Nothing in the motion section needs to be changed.

Regards
Marcella