[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17004] Re: SCF Run Not Converged for CELL_OPT of Cu2O

Faye Guo uriveru at gmail.com
Thu May 19 12:37:22 UTC 2022

Dear  Marcella

Thank you very much for your help and the scf-coverge problem for cel-opt
has been solved. The results are listed as follows:
-DIAG would perfectly solve the problem for cel-opt yet the following
geo-opt still fluctuated without converge under same parameter.
- tighter EPS_DEFAULT didn't work with OT but would benefit for converge
with DIAG method.
- higher PW-cutoff and changing the U_MINUS_J value both failed to converge
the scf cycle with OT method in my cel-opt case

Thank you again for your help!

Regards
Chelsea

在2022年5月19日星期四 UTC+8 20:20:08<Faye Guo> 写道: