[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17001] Why does mc_molecule_rotation only work for water.

Jürg Hutter hutter at chem.uzh.ch
Thu May 19 09:27:01 UTC 2022

Hi
as you can see in the header of the file, this code is almost 20 years old. The original version
was certainly written for the simulation of water. It may well be that the current version is
more general and the comment is a left over from older versions.
Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any active users of the MC code we could ask. However, there is
a 2008 paper by the Siepmann group on the VLC of methanol using CP2K ...

regards

Juerg Hutter