[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16952] Not answering is worst than cursing ;D

Mozhdeh Mohammadpour mozhdehmohammadpour at gmail.com
Thu May 12 10:47:26 UTC 2022

Hi everybody,

I would like to open a dialogue around the response rate in this community.
I would like to thank you all, especially developers and experts in this
community that reply to the questions. Your help is much appreciated.
However, I am taking a look at the response rate for the questions, and I
can see there are a lot of questions (probably silly questions, I know ;)
), without any answer or comment.
In my opinion, sometimes even a harsh comment or hint may help people to
look around for the answers in other sources or even previous conversions
here. But no comment at all is a dead-end, especially for the newbies.
I would like to hear peoples' opinions on this matter.

Kindest regards,
Mozhdeh