[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16919] DFTB calculations terminate with no specific error

mshakiba.k...@gmail.com mshakiba.kerman.iran at gmail.com
Fri May 6 20:18:14 UTC 2022

Dear Professor Hutter,

Hi, Thank you so much for your help. It now works. The problem was because
of &MGRID section and if I remove that it will work. The reason I used
&MGRID was for outputting the cube files but now it seems that it cannot
also print the molden file format for DFTB. I used v9.1 for the
calculations. Is printing out molden files available in the development
branch? If not, is there any way to print out the basis set CP2K uses so
with some scripting I can make some molden files along with the MOLog files
coefficients? I tried BASIS_SET_FILE
<https://manual.cp2k.org/trunk/index.html#CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/DFT/PRINT/BASIS_SET_FILE.html> but
it doesn't print anything.

Thank you in advance.