[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16918] Re: DFTB calculations terminate with no specific error

Eric Ledieu eric.ledieu.science at gmail.com
Fri May 6 17:57:26 UTC 2022

Perhaps I am mistaken, but the only time CP2K has terminated the process
without telling me why was because the hardware was insufficient and the
machine shut down the calculations due to a resource shortage of some kind
(such as lack of memory). Perhaps try either running it on another machine
or reducing the number of repeating units?

With best wishes,
Eric Ledieu

On Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 12:26:04 PM UTC-5 mshakiba.k... at gmail.com