[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16782] Re: Cannot use CP2K via Docker/Singularity

Ole Schütt ole.schuett at cp2k.org
Tue Mar 29 10:54:23 UTC 2022

Hi,

how exactly did you try to run via Docker?
Note that the docker image is pretty new and you are one of the first to
use it. So any feedback is appreciated.

> Then when using singularity instead of docker, I get the following error
message:

Unfortunately, I don't have any experience with Singularity. You could try
commenting those lines in the prod_entrypoint.sh
<https://github.com/cp2k/cp2k/blob/master/tools/docker/scripts/prod_entrypoint.sh#L17>
script and instead use the absolute path of the binary.
If that works, I'll move the creation of those symlinks to the build phase
(or replace them with aliases).

-Ole