[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16750] CP2K non zero-code detected

Moser Mario mosermauer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 22:44:10 UTC 2022

Thank you very much that actually helped.

I had a successfull toolchain script message at the end (attached).
So now i created a cp2k/arch directory in my /home/moser and i was about to
proceed and follow the steps after the toolchain script.
But to build cp2k you have to enter this :  make –j 16
ARCH=Linux-x86-64-gfortran VERSION=popt but -j# gives the number of cpu
cores and i
would like to use cp2k with gpu (my goal is to install CP2K first then link
it with GROMACS to have the new GROMACS/CP2K interface from CP2K 9.1)

and so i went here :
https://github.com/cp2k/cp2k/blob/master/INSTALL.md#2j-cuda-optional-improved-performance-on-gpu-systems
and i don't understand
where i have to enter all these instructions (is it in prompt or do i have
to modify a file ?). Also is it necessary to do all of this if i want to
perform gpu calculations with GROMACS/CP2K
or after linking GROMACS with CP2K i will be able to use gpu with standard
GROMACS commands ?

Sorry for the troubles, im not used to install QM softwares.

Best regards.

Mario