[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16742] PBC (periodic boundary condition)

Theoretical Molecular Modeling gaussianbilgi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 14:07:49 UTC 2022

Thank you very mucy for your reply. The input I used was as follows;
&GLOBAL
  PROJECT vib # #
  RUN_TYPE  VIBRATIONAL_ANALYSIS  # # MD ## GEO_OPT  ##
  PRINT_LEVEL LOW
&END GLOBAL
&VIBRATIONAL_ANALYSIS
  THERMOCHEMISTRY
&END VIBRATIONAL_ANALYSIS
.
.
.
Shall I use the following input instead of the above?  Then, Wouldn't there
be a need for a program like Travis?;
&GLOBAL
  PROJECT vib # #
  RUN_TYPE  VIBRATIONAL_ANALYSIS  # # MD ## GEO_OPT  ##
  PRINT_LEVEL LOW
&END GLOBAL
&VIBRATIONAL_ANALYSIS
*  FULLY_PERIODIC T*
  THERMOCHEMISTRY
&END VIBRATIONAL_ANALYSIS

Best
Cobra

19 Mart 2022 Cumartesi tarihinde saat 12:38:18 UTC+3 itibarıyla tkuehne