[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16735] Re: Error during install

Eric Ledieu eric.ledieu.science at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 17:48:15 UTC 2022

Update: I tried using the mkl install flag, which informed me I was missing
FFTW3-MPI libraries. I reinstalled fftw3 and enabled mpi compatibility to
install the respective libraries. the install mkl flag still gave me the
same error, which makes me think that it is not picking it up for some
reason. I'll keep digging into it.

-Eric