[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16724] Re: MP2 dynamics with multiple time step scheme

'Frederick Stein' via cp2k cp2k at googlegroups.com
Wed Mar 16 15:28:02 UTC 2022

>From CP2K 8.1 on, the MP2 section should look like this
&WF_CORRELATION
  &RI_MP2
# It is not necessary to set this section but its options determine
accuracy and performance of your calculation
    &CPHF
# As tight as necessary, as high as possible
      EPS_CONV 1.0E-4
# Large enough to converge your structures, default is usually good enough
      MAX_ITER 30
    &END CPHF
  &END
  &INTEGRALS
    &WFC_GPW
# Check the convergence of this cutoff (forces)
# Cutoffs of 150-200 Ry are usually sufficient and cause much lower costs
      CUTOFF 300
      REL_CUTOFF 50
      EPS_FILTER 1.0E-12
      EPS_GRID 1.0E-8
    &END
  &END
  MEMORY 1200
  NUMBER_PROC 1
&END

But I cannot help with the velocities.

Try some force calculations first to check all parameters (RUN_TYPE
ENERGY_FORCE)