[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16721] Re: MP2 dynamics with multiple time step scheme

'Frederick Stein' via cp2k cp2k at googlegroups.com
Wed Mar 16 11:54:55 UTC 2022

Dear Thorren,

At least for the WF_CORRELATION section, I can tell you, it will not work
anymore. For reference, check our manual
(https://manual.cp2k.org/trunk/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/DFT/XC/WF_CORRELATION.html).
The major changes are
- remove the METHOD keyword
- move the CPHF section into the RI_MP2 section
- wrap the WFC_GPW section into an additional INTEGRALS section

Furthermore, remove the RI_AUX_BASIS_SET keywords in the KIND sections and
use something like 'BASIS_SET RI_AUX RI_TZ'.
If you use the CP2K trunk, replace the LIBXC section with functional
<your-libxc-functional> by a section of name <your-libxc-functional>. The
manual will tell you all available functionals and their parameters.

HTH

Frederick