[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16704] AIMD Simulation of water: Attn: Dvelopers

Niharendu Choudhury niharc2007 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 04:05:13 UTC 2022

 Dear Developers,
I am using cp2k-7.1.0 version and it is showing stress tensor, analytical,
is not available for meta functional.
Does newer version contain stress tensor, analytical ?

As I mentioned I found with scan npt simulation is running too slowly to
have a meaningful simulation run.

Any other help. See the inp and out file in my earlier post.

Best regards
Niharendu Choudhury