[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16693] AIMD Simulation of water

Niharendu Choudhury niharc2007 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 17:33:32 UTC 2022

Dear Lucas,
I tried with stress tensor, analytical, but gave error. Then I changed it
to numerical. Regarding your other suggestions, I'll try
implementing then and update you the result. By the way, today I ran the
same system in VASP with SCAN functional, it is running 50 steps
in 2 hours (i.e. 500 steps in 20 hrs) and the same 40 cores are used.
What should be the typical thermostat timeconand barostat timecon?
Regards
Nihar