[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16668] Re: IR spectm for NaCl under PBC

Victor Volkov volkovskr at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 16:29:21 UTC 2022

Dear Fabian:
cannot say that evening is any good.

Relatives are in leveled Starobelsk,
and in Hadich, where the front is incoming.

Science ...

Here,
are the results of calculations of the normal modes fro NaCl.at the Gamma
point.
Also, I attach the optimization files.
It seems to me that after increasing the optimization criteria
    MAX_DR    8.0E-07
    RMS_DR    4.0E-07
    MAX_FORCE 1.0E-07
    RMS_FORCE 1.0E-08

The results are curious.
May be there are some mistakes I did?

Again,
I wish to ask if CP2K has an issue
about the Fourier grid
that may generate imaginary frequencies
if the coords are not properly positioned?

If you do not have energy/time/will,
please,
forgive and disregard the inquiry.

With best regards,