[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16653] maintaining space group

Mozhdeh Mohammadpour mozhdehmohammadpour at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 09:50:49 UTC 2022

Dear Pierre,

Thank you so much for the quick and informative response. I wasn't aware of
SPGR and I have just checked this part:

 ***                    GEOMETRY OPTIMIZATION COMPLETED
 ***

                    Reevaluating energy at the minimum

 CELL| Volume [angstrom^3]:
334.770217
 CELL| Vector a [angstrom]:       5.195     0.000     0.000   |a| =
5.195065
 CELL| Vector b [angstrom]:       0.000    12.501     0.000   |b| =
 12.501264
 CELL| Vector c [angstrom]:      -1.885     0.000     5.155   |c| =
5.488409
 CELL| Angle (b,c), alpha [degree]:
 90.000000
 CELL| Angle (a,c), beta  [degree]:
110.083320
 CELL| Angle (a,b), gamma [degree]:
 90.000000
 CELL| Requested initial symmetry:
 MONOCLINIC
 CELL| Numerically orthorhombic:
   NO

Thanks for your suggestion but I don't look for phonons but the Mid-IR
vibrations.

Kindest regards,
Mozhdeh