[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17248] Re: Anyone know about LibXC TB09 implementation?

'Frederick Stein' via cp2k cp2k at googlegroups.com
Wed Jun 29 11:48:31 UTC 2022

Dear Nick,

I am not too familiar with that functional. If I understand the
documentation of LibXC correctly, then your setup should be correct. In the
literatur, people apparently use the same combination of functionals.
Can you share your input file? With the scarce amount of information you
provide, it is difficult to estimate what causes the deviation. It can be a
too low cutoff, the wrong pseudo potential, the basis set etc.

Best,
Frederick