[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17243] GEN2-xTB Implementation/addition

Anna Hehn hehnanna at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 22:05:41 UTC 2022

Dear Joe,

others already asked if there are plans to add GFN2-xTB in CP2K, referring
to own intentions to go for the implementation.
I am not up to date with the current status, but if you would also like to
implement GFN2-xTB, I can give you the contact details so that you can get
in touch and communicate.

Best regards,

Anna