[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17191] Re: CP2K SCF taking longer after each successive

Matthew Graneri mhvg1994 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 15:59:58 UTC 2022

Hi Marcella,

I'm not sure how the system makes any difference to a slow-down after
several other successful calculations, but either way, the system I'm
looking at is a complex isolated in solid argon, (MA-H2S in ~112 Ar atoms
at 10 K). I'll attach the output for the third part of the production run
which is currently running on exactly the same resources as the faster
parts... I'll also send you the input for the third part, but it's almost
exactly the same as for the second part, just pointing to different restart
files.

Again, the MD steps should only be taking 22 + 14 secs...

Regards,

Matthew