[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17177] cutoff test didn't converged

Lucas Lodeiro elunicolomo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 20:59:15 UTC 2022

When you use smoothers for density and XC potentials, the convergence of
total energy with respect to PW cutoff is not asymptotic... it gets a
"noisy" behaviour when you approximate the convergence point. They enables
to use lower cutoff values with good results, but the convergence cutoff
test does not behave as is expected.

Regards - Lucas