[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17169] Expert Advice needed: PERIODIC_EFIELD with metal nano-particle

Sam Broderick waveman68 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 10:00:15 UTC 2022

My saga continues! I have been able to get reasonable performance with:
    &OT
        ALGORITHM IRAC
        PRECONDITIONER FULL_SINGLE_INVERSE
        MINIMIZER DIIS

However, I cannot convince &E_DENSITY_BQB or &E_DENSITY_CUBE to produce any
data/files. It just runs through and does not show any density information.
Does anyone have any ideas? I know that there is a warning about the
symmetry module, which I don't have installed, but the production run
worked OK.

Many, many thanks,
Sam