[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17138] Re: "Fastest" AIMD simulation settings/parameters

Lenard Carroll lenardcarroll27 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 08:17:07 UTC 2022

It seems I am already using pretty much the best (fastest) settings
possible then.
For my AIMD simulations I do use Broyden Mixing, with a large-ish alpha
value, FULL_KINETIC predconditioner, ASPC extrapolation method, no UKS and
a 2 fs time step. I am, however, using CG for the minimizer instead of
DIIS. I am going to test that out and see how it looks.

Thank you very much Nick.