[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17122] Question about poisson solver in cp2k

Krack Matthias (PSI) matthias.krack at psi.ch
Fri Jun 10 16:52:11 UTC 2022

Hi Mostafa

PERIODIC XYZ is the default like PSOLVER PERIODIC. Thus, in your case, you could drop the &POISSON section and leave the &CELL section asis.

HTH

Matthias

From: "cp2k at googlegroups.com" <cp2k at googlegroups.com> on behalf of Mostafa Abedi <abedimostafa755 at gmail.com>
Reply to: "cp2k at googlegroups.com" <cp2k at googlegroups.com>
Date: Friday, 10 June 2022 at 18:36
To: "cp2k at googlegroups.com" <cp2k at googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CP2K:17122] Question about poisson solver in cp2k

Hi.
I've got a question for this topic. Would that be necessary to specify "PERIODIC XYZ" in the CELL section in addition to the POISSON section in order to perform periodic calculations? I mean, would this settings be enough for periodic calculations:

&POISSON
PERIODIC XYZ
PSOLVER PERIODIC
&END