[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17118] metadynamics for H2, wrong curve

Laura Bonometti laura.bonometti at edu.unito.it
Fri Jun 10 12:41:43 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

I was trying to simulate the H2 dissociation with metadynamics in CP2K so I
set up the input attached below (h2_noconstrained.inp). (In this input the
number of steps is set to 10000, but then I increased them up to 20000 from
the restart file). Then, I integrated the gaussians with graph.popt and for
the first 9000 steps the curve was okay, but then new unexpected minima
appeared (see figure).
Is there something wrong in my input?

Thank you,
Laura

--

Indirizzo istituzionale di posta elettronica
degli studenti e dei laureati dell'Università degli Studi di TorinoOfficial
University of Turin email address for students and graduates