[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17096] Re: Generating BQB formatted cube files through CP2K

Sam Broderick waveman68 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 09:04:35 UTC 2022

So there are two strides that I have encountered in CP2K, which is
confusing.

Stride in &REFTRAJ: STRIDE 8 indicates to take *TIME STEPS* 1, 9, 17, etc.

Stride in &E_DENSITY_CUBE: STRIDE 1 1 1 indicates to skip no *MESH
locations*, but 2 2 2 would take every 2nd in x, y, z.

There is no need for the .cube if you output .bqb, but you will need either
TRAVIS or bqbtool to read it.