[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17078] Practicality and reliability of hybrid functional for PBC calculations

Jürg Hutter hutter at chem.uzh.ch
Sat Jun 4 09:50:30 UTC 2022

Hi

to efficiently use the HFX code in CP2K you should use a segmented contracted basis. I would
suggest to use the "GTH" basis sets from data/GTH_BASIS_SETS.

However, the real power of the code lies in the ADMM approximation. Use the MOLOPT basis
sets with a corresponding ADMM basis (e.g. cpFIT3)

regards

Juerg Hutter