[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17397] Question about use of REFTRAJ

Jürg Hutter hutter at chem.uzh.ch
Wed Jul 27 08:25:29 UTC 2022

Hi

1) the timestep is not used in your case. You can ignore it.
2) default is to extrapolate from previous timestep using the ASPC method.
     If the frames are not correlated it is better to start with an independent
     initial guess.
     -->
     FORCE_EVAL / DFT / QS / EXTRAPOLATION  USE_GUESS
    --> this will make use of
     FORCE_EVAL / DFT / SCF / SCF_GUESS ???

regards

Juerg Hutter