[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17357] Re: CPASSERT in CURRENT calculation for NMR

Ronald Cohen recohen3 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 19:19:15 UTC 2022

Thanks! I changed the GAUGE and it now runs! However, the results are no
good!

Shielding atom at atomic positions. # tensors printed    165

     1O  O          2.390434       2.226322       0.031347
 SIGMA from SOFT J
  XX = **********  XY = **********  XZ = **********
  YX = **********  YY = **********  YZ = **********
  ZX = **********  ZY = **********  ZZ = **********
 SIGMA from LOCAL J
  XX = -5315.3694  XY = **********  XZ = **********
  YX =    98.5820  YY = **********  YZ = **********
  ZX =  1884.0679  ZY = **********  ZZ = **********
 SIGMA TOTAL
  XX = **********  XY = **********  XZ = **********
  YX = **********  YY = **********  YZ = **********
  ZX = **********  ZY = **********  ZZ = **********
  ISOTROPY = ************  ANISOTROPY = ************

Do you have any suggestions? I simply had changed to
GAUGE R_AND_STEP_FUNCTION

I let the system restart. Attached is the new out file.

I also note that it did not try to go to the next step in the trajectory
with
MOTION
   &MD
     &REFTRAJ
        FIRST_SNAPSHOT 1000
        STRIDE 1000
        TRAJ_FILE_NAME MD-pos.dcd
        VARIABLE_VOLUME .TRUE.
     &END REFTRAJ
   &END MD
&END MOTION

Should that work with LINRES? There are no errors--it is like it didn't
read it.

Also how do I read the checksums in the NMR calculation?

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Ron