[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17321] Post doc / research software engineer position

Matt Watkins mattwatkinsuk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 08:56:06 UTC 2022

Hello,
there is an open position for 3 year postdoc in my group - the deadline for
applications is very soon (18th July) but I'd still be interested to
receive applications.
Work is in collaboration with a number of groups in the UK and Zurich and
is directed at implementing more features of the python interface for ML
applications and a number of developments to improve usability.
You can find the full job advert and how to apply at the link below:
job advert <https://jobs.lincoln.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?id=6373&forced=2>

Matt