[CP2K-user] [CP2K:17296] CP2K version 2022.1 released

Ole Schütt ole.schuett at cp2k.org
Sat Jul 9 21:32:16 UTC 2022

Dear CP2K users,

we are pleased to announce the release of the CP2K version 2022.1.

The CP2K source tarball and a pre-compiled binary can be downloaded from:

  https://github.com/cp2k/cp2k/releases/tag/v2022.1

Further information about Git access and Linux distros can be found at:

  https://www.cp2k.org/download

The corresponding input description can be browsed at:

  https://manual.cp2k.org/cp2k-2022_1-branch/index.html

For a list of major changes with respect to the previous CP2K version see:

  http://www.cp2k.org/version_history

We invite you to report any issue here on this list. In case of a confirmed
bug please file it at:

  https://github.com/cp2k/cp2k/issues

The CP2K web page is extended and improved continuously. It includes many
tutorials (e.g. how-to compile CP2K) and an FAQ page:

  https://www.cp2k.org/howto
  https://www.cp2k.org/faq

Developers and users interested in contributing to CP2K may find further
information at:

  https://www.cp2k.org/dev

We hope that you will enjoy this new release and wish you a Happy New Year!

The CP2K developers team