[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16591] molden file with the information of unoccupied orbitals

Leili Rassouli rassouli.leili at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 17:30:54 UTC 2022

Dear CP2K community,
I want to print the information of unoccupied molecular orbitals into a
.molden file.
I couldn't find any function to specify NLUMO in FORCE_EVAL / DFT / PRINT /
MO_MOLDEN section. The printed .molden file just provides the information
of occupied orbitals.
In the / FORCE_EVAL / DFT / PRINT / MO section, I can specify the desired
MO_INDEX_RANGE to be printed in .MOLog file. Is there any way to print this
information (for all occupied and unoccupied orbitals) in a .molden file?

I really appreciate your help,
Best regards,
Lili Rassouli