[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16588] Re: specification in the NMR example

Marcella Iannuzzi marci.akira at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 11:57:44 UTC 2022

Dear Victor

The iterations you are pointing to are those for the localisation of the
MOS.
There is a keyword in the localisation section to  control the convergence.

The Lebedev grids can be adapted for each kind individually.
The optimal number of points in general depends on the maximum angular
momentum in the basis set.
 100/200 are good values, you can easily check whether anything changes
using larger values.

Regards
Marcella