[CP2K-user] [CP2K:16568] How to use ECP potential in FORCE_EVAL

Eugene roginovicci at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 10:20:54 UTC 2022

Dear Juerg,
I'm sorry for confusion. I was asking about documentation "bug". From
explanation given here: https://www.cp2k.org/basis_sets It is more or less
clear that for d-orbitals one have to use 5 numbers in line 9. But nothing
said about the case when s- and p-orbitals are given separately.

Anyway I'm really appracieted for you gentle help.

Sincerely,
Eugene

вторник, 8 февраля 2022 г. в 12:32:42 UTC+3, jgh: